Do it like a dude!!

Stomp stomp I've arrived
Drop the beat, nasty face
Why you lookin' at me?

Flyin' flyin' flyin' flyin' through the sky
In my spaceship, I'm an alien tonight

Dirty dirty dirty dirty dirty dirty sucker
You think I can't get hood like you, you motherfucker

I can do it like a brother, do it like a dude
Grab my crotch, wear my hat low like you





On Elske (left)

Skin: Al Vulo:  Aisha
Hair: *Dura* Boys&Girls 46
Ears: Mandala - Stretched ears - OMIMI
Piercing: Lip ~Soedara~  Cihuapilli nose piercing centre black
              Lip: Ni.Ju Snake bites
              Face: Facial piercing ~ eye diamonds
Baggy: LRD Female Pants with suspenders
Jacket: *COCO* Bomberjacket black
Shoes: BLK2.0 Loserz sneakers - Fuckoff
Tattoo: dl:: HG Face tattoo black


On me (right)

Skin: Lara Hurley - Ivy
Hair: TRUTH HAIR Rogue 
Ears: AITUI [MESH] - Stretched Ears - 1" Plug Pack  
Backpack: Addams // backpack
Tattoo face: .Inhale. Bruised & Bloody 
Tattoo: . inhale . 420 
Blindfold:.:: Fear Us ::. Blindfold Nose
Bracelets: :Fusion: Belted Bracelets  
Pants: ..::: JuSt CoOl :::..Leon Hot Pants Black
Shirt:. potcha & 2 byte . basic boxy shirt (stripe) 
Shoes: 2REAL Vayderz shoes




Popular Posts